PUBG course of plane most asked QNA

 1) Is this trick still working?

= Yes,it is still working

2) I am continually losing,the plane is not going to SW or NW?

=This problem happens when you continually keep exiting from game lobby.If you exit from lobby continually then the server chatches you and gives you this punishment for not playing properly.In this situation you will lose not matter what.This is a temporary situation.If this happens to you then play 2-3 classic matches or log out from the game and come after 2-3hours and then try.There is no exact solution to this problem.


And don't use the ancient secret event.

3)What is the first match?is it the first match of the day or of the week?

= The first match is every time you log in the game.After logging in the match cycle start.If you stay logged out for more than 2 hours then the cycle breaks.

4)Bonous challange not showing

= Bonous challange is available in Asia Squad FPP mode.You have to be in Gold tier or above in Squad.YOUR PHONE NEED 3 GB RAM(minimum)for it to work.




5)What is the pattern?

= Watch the video for understanding the pattern

6)Where can I redeem?

= Go to Indian bonous challange and use the reddem option for redeeming.As shown in Screenshot.










7)when is the Livik map video coming?

= I have given a poll in the video.If you want the video then go and vote yes.

8)Do we get coin if we exit?

=If the plane is going the right way the you have to play the match to win coin.

9)Does winning match is important?

=No you just have to play the match.

10)How many times can I bid?

=As many times as you want.Just bid low and play safe.

11)I don't understand hindi

=Watch the english version of this video on my Channel.


Comments

  1. Bro when I started the match the plane goes to north west (without event) but I bid on south west so what should I do next , I have two option -
    1- bid on Southwest again
    2-understand the patter and bid on any other direction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro how to guess next plan direction without any fail without luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do 1st sw and 2nd nw adn 3rd also sw and after that it is your choice

      Delete
  3. In the lobby if co player exists the match and also the plane does not go out in the desired direction then what should we do whether exit the match and start another or play the match

    ReplyDelete
  4. After 4th then what about 5th again from sw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro can u do it for me ?
    Or tell me the most probably direction in row that i can bet like 1. south w
    2. N0rth w
    3.again s.w.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi bro I am continuously loosing and also I have not exited any match since from longer time I want you that plz become my pubg friend and help me through speaker so I can better understand you plz help I need only 1278 coins for purchasing uc then I will have 6000 coins so I can collet royal pass plz help bro and I am promising that I will bring at least 10 more subscribers to your channel plz help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How you collect the rest once....... please tell me how??

      Delete
  7. NW OPTION NOT SHOWING HOW TO FIX THAT PLEASE TELL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bro I got nw three times in row

    ReplyDelete
  9. if i reedmed 2 times 100 uc packs so now it means that there would be not reedemtions for 100uc or it will get refreshed

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am continuously loosing it's also going nw and also. In rrandom and my phone is mi note 5 pro can u help me out here

    ReplyDelete
  11. NORTHWRST OPTION NOT SHOWING ,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bro my challenge direciotn south ya north is not posible?

    ReplyDelete
  13. bhai ye trick nhi kaam kr rhi me ancient secret mode off krke hi khelta hu fir bhi har baar NW or SE hi jaa rha h plane

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lost 4500 coins using your trick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog