Nokia 3310 specs,Price in India,my opinion



Well, the rumors were true!!


NOKIA has just launched Nokia 3310


Display: Well this phone comes with a 2.4inch 240*320p display.

Camera: this phone comes with a 2mp back camera.(no auto focus).And this phone has no front selfie camera.


Ram:well this phone have 16mb ram.I don't know why but every website is saying this phone comes with only 16mb ram!!!

Operating system: I tried to search a lot but I can't get that is this phone will come on Androaid or java or Symbian...but as NOKIA said that they will make phones on Androaid system so I think this phone will be Androaid.

Prossesor: unknown

Battary:well this phone will come with a 1200 mah battary.

Network: this is not joke 😥😥 this is GSM I don't know why but the made it 2G!!!

Price:49$ (only!!)

My opinion:this phone costs 49$ almost 3000indian rupee!!,  Well I can get a Chinese phone with 3.5inch display 512mb ram Androaid jellybean 3G phone at this prize..so why I gona pay 49$on a phone which have 16mb ram.just because this is NOKIA I will never pay 49$...But if i got this phone at 15$_20$ then I will buy it so Nokia had fixed a high prize for a 2G 16mb ram unknown OS phone.I will never buy this.


I hope you like this....
Thanks for reading take care...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PUBG course of plane most asked QNA